No hdmi - again!

Hi,

I set up my Pi using a compsite monitor, now I've got a dvi one and it works fine - but only if the composite monitor it plugged in at the same time :-( There's no video being output on the composite monitor, just on the dvi. Anyone any ideas??

--
Stan Barr     plan.b@dsl.pipex.com
Reply to

Am 25.08.13 12:34, schrieb Stan Barr:

Did you change the video settings in config.txt? Take a look at point 4 here: '

'.

JJenssen

Reply to
JJenssen

Yes, I've played with the settings until my brain hurts!