Have rtl-sdr and xpsa spectrum analyzer working on raspberry pi

Have rtl-sdr and xpsa spectrum analyzer working on raspberry pi:

That is a spectrum of a FM radio station..

xpsa is here:

That also means I have latest xforms (libforms) working, plus rtl_fm, and also dump1090 (air traffic) with the RTL2828 DVB-T tuner. Have not tried DVB-T, signal is too weak here, may need kernel recompile too, and some place to store the stream..

I installed libusb, librtlsda, libforms-dev, compiled some things, do not remember what, no kernel recompile needed. Had it working for a while, just so you know.

xpsa is slow on the Pi, but usable.

As you can see you can make nice screen grabs with import -screen my_screengrab.gif Click in the blue to get everything. Using a Samsung SyncMaster S22B350 1920x1080 HDMI monitor,

Reply to
Jan Panteltje