emulating a KDF9 on RPi

An RPi build of the latest version (V8.2a) of ee9, my emulator of the historic English Electric KDF9 computer, is now available at:

Among other things, it lets you run both KDF9 Algol 60 compilers: the Whetstone (interpretive) system and the Kidsgrove system, which generates native Usercode (assembly language).

A KDF9 binary can be run directly by ee9, or indirectly, under the control of the KDF9's OS: Time Sharing Director.

ee9 was compiled and tested on a Raspberry Pi 400, using 32-bit Raspbian. I am led to believe it should run on an RPi 3, and perhaps also under the 64-bit OS.

Reply to
Bill Findlay