DSI Screen

I'm trying to find a simple DSI screen for a PI, nothing fancy, I only need to put up a couple of lines of text.

After much rummaging online, I can find older references to a larger screen, but nothing smaller. I can find smaller screens that are the right sort of size, but they use the GPIO bus, and I'm already using that, and have concerns that I'll end up having a clash with the pins (using the same pin twice).

Is this possible ?

TIA

Adrian

--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops

I'm not aware of any DSI screens for the pi except the official pi 7". If you poke around on amazon, you should find a 5" HDMI monitor that's a reasonable price.

Reply to
ray carter

Thanks.

Adrian