Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Power Fail?
I read with interest the uses to which other subscribers put their Raspberry Pis, especially those with a whole stable of such devices for a gamut of domestic applications. But what happens when there...
2
2

zero w vs zero 2w
Hi *.*, There's a RPi zero w (1W) and a RPi zero 2w (2W). Both can boot from the same (not a clone, physically the identical) SD-card. But (there always is a but) the 1W has WLAN, the 2W doesn't have....
39
39

rsyslog config
Hi, how can I prevent dhcpd logging each REQUEST and ACK it receives to the syslog? Cheers, Tony
3
3

Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
That's nothing more than the trappings of democracy; it's fool's gold and like a mug, you think it's good. With the List System, candidates are selected by the party. Those at the top of the list are...
131
131

any books
Hello, Is there any book covering Rapsbian 'internals' describing system's call, interrupts handling, IO's etc etc There are some information available but none (I found) together.
2
2

timer interrupt
Hello, I am looking for information and example on programing a led that's is on / off every second, based on a 'timer' interrupt. So far I found very few information on timers. By the way I am...
28
28

Re: Taking a Stand in the War on General-Purpose Computing
Europe however, is not. It's a bit like asking whether the United States has left North America.
23
23

Python Autostart (Pico)
Hi, (how) can I force the Pico to start my Python-program when connected? FW (Python Beginner)
2
2

Which process wakes-up USB-drive?
Hi *.*, I use a RPi4 with an external USB-HD as backup solution. It runs restic on pi:~ $ uname -a Linux resticrepo 5.10.60-v7l+ #1449 SMP Wed Aug 25 15:00:44 BST 2021 armv7l GNU/Linux pi:~ $...
4
4

Yoicks ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Multicore 64 bit processor and 1/2 GB RAM for £15 ! ! ! ! ! !! When I set out as an assembly software engineer on a PDP11 with 32 KB Core Store and paper tape operations, it cost about £10K whereas...
87
87

JTAG?
I wonder if any here have dabbled with the JTAG connections of the RPi, for it seems to me that as a low-level interested party it could be interesting to control a RPi4 through the JTAG interface,...

Logging webcams for RaspiOS
Does anybody know of a WiFi webcam that can be used with RasPiOS? I'd like to use it as a "trail camera" in low/no light for nocturnal vermin in a garage. Motion activated, IR sensitive. No need for...
9
9

division par 1000 en bash
Hello ennuient mais?? #/bin/bash TOT=21765 let NUM=$TOT/1000 (( NUU=$TOT/1000)) echo "$TOT $NUM $NUU" le resulta est 21 Merci d'avance
11
11

Upgrading GNU Troff -- dependency hell!
Hello, all When trying to upgrade GNU Troff (groff-base/oldstable) from version 1.22.4-3 to 1.22.4-3+ , `apt' proposes to do the following: The following NEW packages will be installed: acl bc colord...
5
5

Re: A degrading micro-SD card ?
This describes how to check the condition using mmc-utils, if the Micro SD card supports it (and you can understand what it says): ought to try it myself some time... I don't think that's the right...
15
15