Latest threads in Raspberry Pi Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Raspberry-pi newsgroup starts
On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 21:14:32 +0100, Mike Tomlinson = = wrote: John p- Just ordered 2. -- = It's a money /life balance.
7
7

Usenet providers carrying comp.sys.raspberry-pi
On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:39:37 BST, Bob Martin wrote:
8
8

Hello ...
I suppose you could rdesktop from a Pi to a x86 PC post. I presume though you mean under an x86 emulator. I expect there's a DOS newsclient (Nettamer seems to be one).
9
9

plip: StdOut > ttyS0 & ttyS1 > StdOut
It's still well on its way to being so much more, with daily updates to development versions. The last stable point version was released in 2012 January. There is a plausible rumour that the next will...
23
23