Python Autostart (Pico)

Hi,

(how) can I force the Pico to start my Python-program when connected?

FW (Python Beginner)

Reply to
F. W.

By saving it on the Pico as "main.py", it will run after every reset. Using Thonny is the simplest way of uploading/editing/renaming files on the Pico.

To set that up, see from page 17 in

(free pdf download from there) although maddingly, the "main.py" fact isn't mentioned anywhere in that book. It is on page 29 of the Python SDK doc:

A. Dumas

Am 03.11.2021 um 09:07 schrieb A. Dumas:

Very simple. Very good. I thank you! :-)

FW

Reply to
F. W.