Subject Author Posted Replies

Yammy Schems, anyone ?
Anyone got any schematics for the Yamaha P7000S amp ? I'm particularly in need of the bit around the SMPS ... TIA Arfa
4
4

Finding datasheet for a chip
I recently bought a heating pad which has a "feature" which shuts the heat off after 2 hours. Virtually all pads seem to be made this way now, unfortunately. I would like to defeat this. I can...
5
5

Grundig Satellit 300
After operating OK since the repairs I did after dropping a curtain pole on this radio a month or so back, the LCD is playing up. If I perform an operation that clears the display, and enter an 8...
6
6

magnavox 26md357
first i have a trouble playing dvd's in this unit. i thought it is dirty sensor. but reading a couple posts on line about multiple troubles with this unit i am thinking maybe circuit issues. I am...
3
3

Diagnostic codes for Sony KDF50WE655
I recently received an inquiry from a customer who wants me to look at his Sony DLP set model #KDF50WE655. I believe this set is ~7 years old. Could someone please tell me where I can find trouble...
1
1

Behringer SL2442FX , mixer desk, 2004
This 24 ch mixer has been "repaired" twice for a very rare random fault. Recurs months after being "repaired". Loss of L channel output at the XLR. Previous person had obviously looked at the most...
7
7

Nuvi 350: Loud buzzing from speaker
Is this a known problem please? Buzzes continuously except when connected to computer Wont charge battery at all either. Battery is either completely dead or the buzzing and the charging problem are...
14
14

logo of an N in a circle, ?
Maker of potentiometers, switch+pots, "compensated" pots , around in 1979, probably Japanese (in a Yamaha amp of that time)
4
4

Vizio parts
Hi! Where can I get Vizio parts Vince
14
14

FS: Toshiba 52HM85 DLP TV Parts Lamp etc.
I have some parts from a Toshiba 52HM85 DLP TV for sale, if anyone is interested. Parts include a new lamp (never used), good light engine, power supply, etc. Lamp ballast is bad, which is why the set...

Yamaha Stagepas 300 failure mode
Just as well I'm not paying Yamaha 50 squid a pop for these blown amps. Repaired one end of 2011 , it bounced back. It is due to the short stub lead between amp and its immediate speaker, the elbow...
27
27

BOSCH UNEO
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a cordless screwdriver BOSCH Model UNEO; few days ago, while I was using, I fell to the ground the screwdriver; after opening it, I discovered that he had broken...
3
3

Television Magazine (1986/87).
Please does anyone have scans of the spectrum analyser project from late 86/ early 87 Television magazine? The project is to rearrange a mono portable so a vertical TB derived 30V sawtooth sweeps the...
8
8

It's been a bad (plumbing) day at the office ... :-(
Bit of a long post, but stick with it ... :-) So, today, I finally got the time to go to our burger joint to fit the pressure reduction valve that I bought a couple of weeks back, to stop the 6 bar...
20
20

30 W Solar panel - can it charge a generator?
I am thinking green here. I have recently seen a couple of 15W solar panels (15 X 2) on sale at Canadian Tire for $99.00. If I have those hooked up to an electric generator, could I : 1) Trickle...
25
25