Subject Author Posted Replies

NEC 6 head HiFi VCR
be see The problem is the video head. The heads are almost gone. The signal recorded is weak. It plays back on another machine as the heads on the other machine can pick up the signal whereas the NEC...
2
2

Help! Is My TV Dead?
Then you honestly should take it to someone who does, as it's not easy to describe such a part to someone who doesn't know one from Adam other than it's part of the tube on the end concerned with...
3
3

PS2
"djslyy" wrote in news:b529b8a25033fb72139e9081cf1eb1b6 PS2 plays DVDs when you buy it.
1
1

Repair solution: VIA EPIA-V motherboards fail to POST on power up.
On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:26:13 -0500 Jay Walling : Ugh - the problem has resurfaced when the Northbridge is heated up to 40c or so. The final solution (hopefully)? Install a 2.7K resistor in location...
2
2

Nakamichi 730 Tuner Amp
Hi, I have a 730 receiver with the controls of the front panel a littl crazy at the begining, have to wait for 5 minutes to normalize. Can yo help me with the origin of this problem? Thanks in advance...
3
3

Paradigm PS-800, woofer, will not power up
Final followup for this repair. Final solution, paradigm repaired, by replacing the RCA connector, and the power module RI110. The power indicator lite still doesn't work but that doesn't matter....
3
3

Inverter shutdown occurs on Dicon/Nextview 17" LCD monitor from 455MHz rf signal. Design flaw?
OZ (O2micro) seem to be really holding their cards close to their chest. They don't seem to release data sheets for their chips! The only schematic I could find on the web was a Hitachi service...
4
4

RCA 52in big screen making beeping noise
For some reason I couldn't log into my old account. I don't know if i has become inactive or what (hence radkonn2). Well, I just wanted t post an update. For some reason, I have been getting some...
2
2

Please help........Viewsonic VA800
Can you tell me how you repaired your monitor? I know what capicitors need to be replaced, because I have the repai notes from a warranty shop that fixed my monitor before... but now it' out of...
2
2

Radius Intellicolor Display/20e Microcontroller Problem?
> My Radius IntelliColor Display/20e starts up green, but with a > strong > green that suggests having the brightness turned up way too > high. The > green is like a > overall very strong wash, pretty...
2
2

Mitsubishi VS-50703 repair qoute $900.00
Just serviced one. IF the main board is totaled it's $250 for a new board and then labor. IF repairable, most of the time it is, labor to repair can be expensive as you have to find the traces that...
1
1

Fix for toaster heat coil?
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:55:13 -0700, Isaac Wingfield wrote (in article ): I was planning to use this very creative solution... but the break is right at the rivet, the spot where the nichrome wire...
7
7

CD changer problem
What is the contact email or phone# for Pacific parts Lpu
5
5

Sony CCD-FX620 Camcorder... tape door problem?
I have seen this same problem on two Sony camcorders. The symptom starts with the camcorder wanting to tell you to remove the tape for some unkown reason. You take it out, put it back and things seem...
1
1

Denon UD-M50
Hi Norman and Richard I'm particularly interested in whether either of you have found solution in terms of alignment with the CD trays of the M50 unit. I'm in the same boat in that the mechanism is...
9
9