Zenith vertical problem

I have a Zenith model #SJ1325W that had no vertical deflection. Only a single horizontal white line across screen. I resoldered a few components around the vert deflection IC, and got the picture back to almost normal. Now there are horizontal lines across the screen that are jittery. I replaced the vertical IC, but no change. I replaced a cap in the same area I resoldered, and still nothing. Anyone have an idea where to look? I don't have the schematic, but if anyone has one and doesn't mind sharing, I would be greatful. Thanks all.

Reply to
stokesb

What voltage do you have on the Vertical IC...??

kip

Reply to
kip

that

an

one

I am showing 7.5V at VCC1, 19.5V at power supply for vertical output, and 19.5V at VCC8. Again, without the schematic I'm not sure what is supposed to be present. I am fairly new to repair also, but have a little experience. Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
stokesb