Zenith part# 812-10073

looking for this part number# 812-10073 its an under the counter mount for a 9" tv. (at least part of the mount) we've already called zenith/union/andrews/vancebaldwin

Reply to
rontvman

Contact PDI or Bell Hospital Systems. The Zenith 9" tvs were used and modified by PDI for years. They might still have some of the old mounts laying around that they did not use or know who has them. Bell Hospital Systems is the supplier for the PDI stuff we order from. Look them up on the WEB.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
dkuhajda