Yamaha CD-2 service manual wanted

Greetings, I am looking for a service manual for my Yamaha CD-2 Compact Disk Player. It has problems tracking "some" CDs on the inner tracks, and in one case, not seeing the disk at all. It boils down to the output level being low from the laser on the inner track (disk opacity is affecting this). Adjusting the tracking gain has helped but I would like schematics so I can increase the gain on the laser output amplifier.

I have ruled out all mechanical issues. On one of my CDs the output from the laser is 900mv on the inner track and as high as 2v on the outer tracks. On one CD in particular (Headpins Turn it loud) the inner track output is 400-500mv and 1.5v on the outer track. Once the output drops below 500mv the player cannot tell if there is a disk loaded when it tries to read the TOC (table of contense) information.

Thanks for reading...

Craig

Reply to
n7uqa91