Rowe MM1 Jukebox Schematics or advice

I have a Rowe MM1 Jukebox I'r repairing and while I get ample midrange volume the bass seem very weak I'm hoping that somebody can help me with a schematic or advise me on how the single woofer is connected to the stereo amp in this style amplifier ( Transistor with output transformers) . Alst there are about 15 or so output wires from the amp that tie into a harness that I'd hate to need trace and would appreciat any help in understanding what they are for The unit is labeled "video Ready" Thanks in Advance Bob

Reply to
Boborann

The jukebox newsgroup is alt.collecting.juke-boxes

You can buy the service manuals and parts from

Ken Layton