WTB: Service manual for Zenith VHS VCR, model VRD100

I have a Zenith VHS VCR, model VRD100 (circa 1985) which I need to do some minor (I hope) repairs on. If I'm to have any chance at this at all, I want to have a service manual in my hands when I open it up.

Anyone got one they don't need anymore, that they'd like to sell for a reasonable price?

Please respond with your asking price, including mailing in the US.

thanks,

-

Jim Adney

I should have one stored .Let me know if your still looking. Doug

Reply to
Doug