Whose logo is this ?

On a 75mm slider pot from a powered mixer. It's basically a letter "M" , but with the bottoms of the 'legs' curled under towards the middle 'point'. "M" is enclosed in a square with rounded corners. Also says "Japan" on the body, but no other clues ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

"Arfa Daily"

** It's one of the logos used by Matsushita.

Aka , Panasonic.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

but

"M"

body,

anyone had any luck using likes of

preceeded by phographing and uploading somewhere

Reply to
N_Cook

OK. Thanks Phil. That goes along with some that I found on Digikey, that seemed to have a similar looking pinout, and also claimed to be of Panasonic manufacture - although of course, their picture helpfully said "for illustrative purposes only" ... They are in a Peavey Escort, but of course, Peavey UK are out of stock until the end of October at soonest, and the equipment is needed by next week ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

t's very poor in my experience, however 'TinEye' works far better (IMHO)

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Japan, M, Matsushita. Gotta agree having done their warranty for 10 years.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Reply to