SHARP TV, CA10 chassis - lights on, no-one home

This Tv (a CRT SHARP 63DS-05SN), when started form cold, will sometimes work normally, but mostly you get the EHT and heaters on, no audio and a blank raster. raising the SCREEN gives the expected greenish raster with retrace lines. Looks like a micro /EEPROM fault, yet the green LED flashes when the remote is pressed, which I woudn't expect.

The psu secondary apparently supplies two 5v lines, one being for standby, and 5v ends up at Q2400 and Q2401 before going to the ICs. I intend to check this supply

Anyone seen this before? B