WHere to park a phone number

I have a 212 number I bought way back and want to shut down my google account where it is parked. Where could I park the phone number, and maybe use it for text and voice mail. I have no celfon. I had a brick phone in 1990 but cut off all cellular in 2009.

Reply to
vjp2.at

The internet is your friend.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
Peter W.

Those 212 # are worth their weight in gold these days. All were used

15+ years ago.

KenW

Reply to
KenW

In snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com by KenW snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net on Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:36:11 we perused:

*+-*+->I have a 212 number I bought way back and want to shut down my google *+->account where it is parked. Where could I park the phone number, *+->and maybe use it for text and voice mail. I have no celfon. *+->I had a brick phone in 1990 but cut off all cellular in 2009.

*+-Those 212 # are worth their weight in gold these days. All were used

*+-15+ years ago.

*+-KenW

I paid $100 for it ca 2012. I had given up my prior when I dumped my celfon in 2009 and got the new one as prep for a new celfon, but I never got a celfon again. I think the web site was get-a-212.com

Reply to
vjp2.at