had

Reply to
Albert Grennock

like

they'll

into

part

viewable

You don't understand the contract law when you say you will supply

10 tonnes of shit you must supply 10 tonnes of shit, not 9.5 tonnes of weighable shit. Get real.

have

bad

like.

had

Your just a simpleton.

Reply to
Albert Grennock

they

part

viewable

competition

inches.

If you tried an arguement like that iin court you might escape imprisonment one the grounds of diminished resposiblity. You would probably have to cretified insane by a panel of doctor though. Either way you aer going to locked up for a very long time.

Reply to
Albert Grennock

Darn, I guess I'm going to jail for a very long time, then.

I'd never get away with pleading insanity, if for no other reason than that I can spell in, on, responsibility, certified, and are. Heck, I even know that a panel of doctor makes no sense. I would've said panel of Doctors :)

None of my business, but if I may, wonder what country you're in?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

number

Ha, ha, you funny boy! Maybe it was caused by a high-energy gamma ray slicing through the component! Do you happen to live 35,000 feet above see level? I'm glad you took the lid off of your new "telly" and immediately started "troubleshooting". You are an adventurous person who wants to explore their world, not content to mingle with the herd shuffling off to the customer service desk. Grab the oscilloscope, heat up the soldering iron, start swapping out surface-mount and ball-grid-array ICs until you've fixed the problem!! Yeah!!!

Don't ever stop being you Albert.

Reply to
PabloRena ---> AnalProbe

in

spec.

see

you've

Having a degree in electronics I think I will manage comfortably without an oscilloscope.

Reply to
Albert Grennock

[snip]

ROFLMAO - that just has to be the biggest laugh I've had all day. Next you'll be telling us you have a degree in Law :)

Reply to
Anna Daptor

Yea I bet you have a Duke of Edinburgh award in soldering, no doubt with a credit, and now consider your self an electronics xpert.

Reply to
Albert Grennock

the

opinions

Dont be such a tw*t.

Reply to
Albert Grennock

imprisonment

You can wonder all you like if your mind is capable of any higher level functionality.

Reply to
Albert Grennock

Here is one of those who runs the Dixons group, does he look like a criminal to you too?

Would you trust this guy with your money?

Albert Grennock

And here is another 'likely lad' Ladbrokes eh? Was that in the period were they were caught rigging starting prices to swindle their customers?

Albert Grennock

OK Albert, I'm done here. I've tried to be reasonable and help you to take the right course of action. The thing is, I have nothing to gain either way- I couldn't really care less whether you fry your TV or not.

Goodbye.

Dave

Reply to
Dave D

I really don't know why you Guys have put up with his stupidity this long.

Reply to
kip

It's a bit like picking a scab. It's painful but addictive!

Dave

Reply to
Dave D

OK Albert, I'm done here. I've tried to be reasonable and help you to take the right course of action. The thing is, I have nothing to gain either way- I couldn't really care less whether you fry your TV or not.

Goodbye.

Dave

Reply to
Dave D

I really don't know why you Guys have put up with his stupidity this long.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

long.

It's a bit like picking a scab. It's painful but addictive!

Dave

Reply to
Dave D

Are service menus "necessarilly" mutually-exclusive from adjustment pots?

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

advice

One would have thought so. You could wear a belt and braces but it's a rather costly way to dress.

Reply to
Albert Grennock