What is a good price/source for 400 mA NiCads?

I am looking to buy a couple dozen 400mA NiCads...where do you recommend for a source and for how much?

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

You need to define the case style needed as the capacity isn't defined by this.

--
*I don\'t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Also needs to define which country the OP lives in.

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

Start by checking Thomas Distributing.

By the way, 400mAh (not 400mA) is a low capacity for a modern nicad.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

OP is in the United States.

The case style is the typical AA package without tabs.

Thanks for the responses so far.

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Already told you. Start with Thomas Distributing.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

You are correct...thanks for the correction.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools