What a Scam!

mil-spec

they

What was the price for NASA spanners ?

Diverse Devices, Southampton, England electronic hints and repair briefs , schematics/manuals list on

N Cook

Over here they're 'wrenches', but probably more than the $900 hammers the Army used to buy.

NSM

And it tastes terrible.

It's all a conspiracy by the landfill operators.

Reply to
jim burke

Some people buy cartridges on eBay from those 'pallet resellers'. They REALLY get PO'd when they find out their as-is cartridges are used and empty!

NSM

Hey, I got several of those Hammers in my service days. One of our supply clerks got a few of the numbers wrong or some such and instead of receiving12 hammers we got a gross.( The clerk managed to pull a few strings with someone at main supply in Norfolk to cover up the gaff but had to lose all those hammers before command ran the next quarterly audit of supplies. Just about every lowly enlisted type got a box of them.) As I recall I hid mine in the CO's filing cabinet.

Reply to
none