Weller Ds600 Desoldering station control board repair

Hi, Anyone have a schematic for a DS600 Desoldering station pump control board. I checked the obvious with no response from Cooper. The part number is DS606. Anyone have a spare board? I think mine is repairable, but would be much easier with a diagram. Thanks John

Reply to
Jandree

John -

The Weller Tech Sheet for the DS600 is on the web site.

It has a schematic in the Tech Sheet, is that what you want? BAMA has almost all of the rest from my Weller Tech library

w9gb

Reply to
w9gb

CAUTION - 120 VAC is present inside unit when connected to AC mains SO ..Disconnect from AC MAINS when case open!!

I would check 2 parts -- TRIAC T2 and the 4N37 opto isolator !

IF your pump motor is not running - BUT you know that the pump motor is good (120 VAC).

Page 4 of the DS600 Tech Sheet -- it also has all of the troubleshooting steps !

Reply to
w9gb

Thanks for your help! There is a burnt resistor on the control board, so i will rebuild it replacing the pieces you suggested and others. Again Thanks for your time. John

Reply to
Jandree

Should be back up and running by now :-)

Greg

Reply to
w9gb