PACE SMR Repair Station Question.

Hi,

I recently obtained a "SMR Pulse Heat Station" by Pace. Its a simple SMD repair station with a High/Low power range (rocker) switch and a 10 level power dial.

My model is a PPS-30, although I understand there are PPS-10 and PPS-20 models as well(probably more). It came with a number of accessories including a couple of tweezers,(Part No. TW-15 and CT-15) as well as some other accessories.

Does anyone have a manual in electronic form for this device? I checked the Pace site, but they do not sell this anymore and only seem to have manuals online for their current product line. Anyone know the recommended power settings for the accessories?

Thanks

Reply to
machinamentum