WD-65731 problem

please help. we just bought a mitsubishi WD-65731 projection tv a few months back. we have been using it for about 3 months (give or take). just the other day, it suddenly turned of by itself. and we noticed that theres a steady red light on the lamp front panel indicator. the manual states that it means the lamp life of the tv has ended, but just wondering why the tv still turns on but only last for about 20-30 mins and shuts off again. If there really is a problem with the lamp and its life has ended, the tv is not supposed to work anymore right? and is it possible that the lamp life only last for 3 months? providing the tv was situated in a well ventilated area. are there service centers here in the philippines for this? or does anyone know where i might be able to contact a technician or where i can buy the parts? please help and thanks.

Reply to
janwlchua

Get a replacement lamp, probably will be a service centre in Manila if no where else. May be best to contact Mits via the web and determine if they can supply you needed item via that means. BTW: Being in warm, humid climate you may also want to ask them about replacement thermal sensors for your set.

Reply to
Art