WANTED: Tuner for AKAI CFT2791 TV

My 3.5 year old subject TV has a defective tuner. Just received phone call from parts supplier indicating that tuner is no longer available (neither is motherboard).

Does anyone here have a nonworking set from which I can salvage this particular tuner?

set is AKAI TV model CFT2791 mfg nov 2002

motherboard designation

27K9MBA CFT2791KX/SMS

defective tuner has sticker designation SAMSUNG TECC1040PG32A(H) AA40-00042A

021104 HAT.

and has stamped in metal on one side SAMSUNG ACH2612

Reply to
nucleus