ViewSonic P220f

Hello somebody could help me to get the schematic for a ViewSonic monitor P220f model VCDTS21692-1M or saying where I could see in the net Thank you

Reply to
Maniek

I've been lookinf for that info for months, without any luck at all.

Isaac

Reply to
Isaac Wingfield

Did it lose vertical deflection? That's the most common problem. 4N35 optoisolator in the power supply fails intermittently, takes out the vertical output IC, a couple of fusible resistors and a zener diode. Occasionally it will also pop a capacitor on the neck board.

Reply to
James Sweet