Videoseven (V7) LTV32DA LCD TV black screen no sound

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

The led in the front blinks 3 green 1 red, 3 green 1 red, 3 green 1 red, then continuous green. As it front blinks in a specific pattern I think it's a code pointing to what the problem is, but I can't find any info on what it means. Measured the voltages from the SMPS, and all seemed to be ok. I also found that the Samsung LNS3251DX/XAA uses the same LCD screen, so maybe solutions for Samsung sets would work on this one?

I don't know if this is of any help in finding info for this set, but the lcd-screen is marked LTA320W2-L01 and LTY320W2-L02, the main boards is marked LTV1280H1 Rev.B P/N:511-050-029100 and LTV1280H1_SUB Rev.B P/N:513-230-004000, and the SMPS is marked Kijin Electronics Co. Model: KJP2504B.

Schematics/ service manual would also be appreciated

Reply to
Geir Ove Eilertsen

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:49:18 +0100, "Geir Ove Eilertsen" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Have you tried Videoseven service?

email: V7serviceeurope at ingrammicro dot de

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar