Update: OT:Cat 5 Install Pricing

I posted this topic before and I was looking to get a good idea for what to charge to install a network with 10 PCs. Thank you everyone for all the helpful replies!

Here is another question.. I worked all the numbers on everything and I am building the PCs.. Do you think $13,000 is fair for the following? I feel like I'm making enought money on it, I'm just worried that I might be getting greedy.

9 Athlon64x2 4200 computers with Asus mobo 80gb segate hdd 1gb of Adata ram and dvd rom drive logitech keyboard and mouse and windows xp pro license

5 of these computers will have dual 19" Asus monitors.

1 Athlon64x2 4200 computers with Asus mobo 2x 250gb segate hdds 2gb of Adata ram and DVDRW drive Logitech keyboard and mouse and windows xp pro license

Running 25 cat5 drops through the celing to the PCs, 6 telephone drops.

And of course all of the work to make sure everything works after it is installed.

Now that I typed all this out it actually looks like I'm giving them a bargin..

TIA

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy