TV emerson EMTV22124 or Changhong ckt1427

please if somebody can provide the schematic for this tv, it has following components: LA76814K, D1651,C4237, 24 C04,A786B,LA4225 and the last IC which I can read in the upper part HAIER-US.1 5T03 OMD6 and I dont what it is or what IC is. Pleaseifyoucan help rgds mloo55

Reply to
mloo55

mloo55 ha escrito:

i've seen emerson sets with , if I recall, Orion or Vestel chassis.

-B.

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 05:56:39 -0700, b Has Frothed:

Isn't HAIER a Chinese fridge maker?

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

I've seen the HAIER name on TVs, appliances, etc. lately, so I think the company makes all sorts of appliances, electronics and so on, not just refrigerators.

Reply to
Jeff, WB8NHV