How to use Programmable-Current LED Lamp Driver IC with PWM Dimming

Dear sir,

I am new bee in electronics. [basically computer guy]

I need to resolve following scenario :

Using 3.3V DC supply [which can provide me PWM signals],i need to make dimming the LEDs [which is operated through AC Line 240V].

I have searched following IC :

But i dont know how to use it...

please help me to resolve this issue.

:)

Reply to
dhaval

This chip doesn't provide isolation. I'd think twice about using it if you are not familiar with electronics design.

The chip provides a 7.5v output which presumably you could use to power up PWM circuitry, but I don't know if I would trust bringing the PWM control to the outside world due to a lack of isolation.

If you are just experimenting, why not get a surplus 48vdc switcher, then use a DC/DC to drive the LEDs.

If you are trying to develop a product to sell on the open market, I think this is over your head.

Reply to
miso