Trying to repair AVCOM 65A Spectrum Analyzer

Hello-

I recently picked up a nonfunctional AVCOM 65A spectrum analyzer on ebay. I knew it was non-functional when I bought it, but it is turning out to be sicker than I had at first thought.

Does anyone out there have schematics for this instrument? An AVCOM rep was able to email me a short-form of the operations manual in *.pdf, but what I really need are the schematics.

I Googled some of the manual services, but nobody seems to have what I need.

If you'd be so kind, please respond to:

hpf (atsign) gainbroadband (dot) com

TIA Pete

Reply to