Toshiba TN50X81 Cinema Series TV question

I have a Toshiba TN50X81 Cinema Series rear projection HD TV. I believe spider have got into the cabinet and spun webs over the CRTs and/or mirrors inside - behind the viewing screen. I'm trying to figure out how to get the viewing screen off, so I can perhaps do some clean up inside.

Does anyone know how to get the viewing screen off? If not, does anyone have, or know where to get the service manual for this set?

Thanks! mikebo

Reply to
m1k3b0