Toshiba cx28600 vertical prob

Hi!

I change up 301,305,308 and c863 and i still have a image like a dvd

16:9 format but much smaller the tv is a 4:3 format...

What should i check now ! ? (I resolded "r327 test ok" ,ic301 and "Q423 tesr ok" Thanx!

--
vegcrable
Reply to

Well replace the other filters in the vertical section the ones you missed. Make sure you replace with the same values.

kip

Reply to
kip

I changed all the cap in the vertical! nothing

maybe a service manual would help! thanx! again for the help! :)

--
vegcrable
Reply to

Yes but did you put the correct value ones back in. Double check.

Reply to
kip

Yep, all the cap are de same (double check)

--
vegcrable
Reply to

Ok Did you change the cap next to the Jungle IC ?

Reply to
kip

How about basic troubleshooting? Do you have supply voltage to the chip? Do you have vertical signal from the video processor to the chip? What does "all" mean? How do you determine that you changed them all? Do you include the cap on the supply to the chip? Are there any fuses or open resistors in the supply?

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet