Toshiba 27AF46C H deflection

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with a Toshiba 27AF46C color TV. The TV blew at first, upon opening it I discovered 3 components visibly fried (circled on the graphic). (Fuse/resistor and Q410 open, D408 short) Upon replacing them the horizontal picture on the TV is not full screen and the H adjust from the service menu doesn't help. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what could cause this my best guess is the snubber cap C412 but I am not very experienced with TV's although I do have the background electronics knowledge. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

schematic @

snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com/new.jpg

TIA

Reply to
busterbrown123

Hello,

Is there any specific reason why no-one is responding to this?

Thx

Reply to
busterbrown123

This is not something that can be fixed with a straight foreword answer. The set has to be properly troubleshooted. This will take an experienced service tech, with the service manual, and having the proper tools to take the measurements necessary.

Your best bet, is to get the set over to a service centre and have it fixed correctly.

--

JANA _____

Is there any specific reason why no-one is responding to this?

Thx

Reply to
JANA