the sony kv36fs320

trouble with my tv model kv36fs320 Does anybody have the codes to program the tv model kv36fs320 and I don't mean the instruction booklet

I want to change background color.It's bue right now and I just want it to be black so the colors would look better if the blue color wasn't visible.I understand it has a build in memory. So how do I save the settings after I've changed them ?

I've read some info on the following link but still not enough

gs

gs: Say what?? I think you are confused.... the background color has nothing to do with the color performance when watching video material. It is only present when there is no signal. Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

Reply to
Sofie

You are mis-informed. If you seeing bad color on your television it is definitely NOT caused by the selection of the background color.

color pictures, which is most likely due to white balance/blanking/ cutoff problems and/or a worn CRT. electricitym

Reply to
electricitym