The Recession Blues!

"Television Sales!" Yeah right, my dream job in the classified section of the local newspaper. The recession must have hit the television industry hard. Years ago I would be lucky to see a posting like this on a computer terminal at the state employment office.

I wish I could get a hold of my ex-girlfriend Brenda! Years ago she worked as a receptionist at an ABC affiliate right here in South Sunset county.

"T-e-l-e-s-i-s-m-e-d-i-a-p-r-o-d-u-c-t-i-o-n-s" is doing the hiring. Well, I better get my ass out to the bookstore or I will find myself on the unemployment line. TV sales will have to wait till my next life.

"Ahhh...my aching back! I can hardly stand up". Dammit, I took two extra strenght pain relievers last night before I turned in.

Darn it, if Brenda were here she would know exactly what to do with my lower back pain with those magical hands of hers . Oh my, this kind of thinking sure hits the spot. Man, I got a nice hard-on! When I get off from work tonight, I'm going to check out that TV production company on the internet! With my luck, that website probably got thousands of hits by now. Brenda where ever you are I miss you! I would give anything in the world to date you again...dreams sure do die hard!

(c) 2009 Lee And Vance Publishing Company All rights reserved

Reply to
MJ