Television & consumer electronics magazine.

Is apparently to be resurrected - January issue should be available sometime December.

Reply to
ian field

Hi Ian

Take it you got the same letter as me today. Any idea who this guy is ? I'm guessing he worked for Nexus previously. He's asking me if I would like to consider writing for them again. Presumably the same to you ? I'm about to e-mail him in a minute.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Announcement on

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian C

Sadly I don't do much servicing these days so consequently I don't have much to write about, there is the possibility I might in the future develop project ideas but nothing springs immediately to mind.

Reply to
ian field