Telefunken portable cassette tape recorders (need information please!)

Hello,

Would anyone have any pictures or illustrations showing any battery-operated portable Telefunken cassette tape recorders from the

1960s and/or '70s?

I'm wondering if anyone might a photograph or diagram of such cassette models from perhaps a book or magazine, etc. or if there might be such pictures somewhere on the Internet.

If you have such a relic from the '60s and/or '70s, I'd greatly appreciate a photograph of it.

I'll probably need to check with Telefunken itself concerning pictures of old portable cassette tape recorders, but unfortunately I have found in the past that usually this sort of thing takes such a long time, so I thought I'd try here first.

Thanks very much,

Brad snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
bkj333

There's several pictured on Ebay right now...

Reply to
testortool

There's several pictured on Ebay right now...

Reply to
testortool

Hi,

Thanks for the note. Actually, I'm not seeing them there on eBay. Are you sure they're there?

What I'm looking for are pictures of Telefunken CASSETTE tape recorders from the 1960s and '70s. For Telefunken products, I'm seeing reel-to-reel on eBay but not cassette. I definitely need them to be Telefunken and also need them to NOT be open reel. Cassette only... and from the '60s or '70s.

Been having difficulty finding these exact items anywhere. Appreciate your looking, thanks.

Brad

Reply to
bkj333

842 items found for Telefunken (Location: Worldwide)

Now that's more than you want, but with a little work you can refine it down.

Also use

to search German eBay "1448 Artikel gefunden für Telefunken"

And

3 Artikel gefunden für (Telefunken kassette) N
Reply to
NSM