JBL PSW-D110 Repair

I have a JBL PSW-D110 sub woofer that is blown. I have ordered the parts from JBL and I got them today. I am a little confused on how to install them. Has anyone repaired one of these? I would like to know where the R23 and R46 resistors are and if they have to be installed in a certain direction. Also, the BiPolar Electrolytic Cap has one leg longer than the other. Does it have to be installed a certain way also? I would appreciate ANY help. Thanks.

J_K_M_A_N

Reply to
J_K_M_A_N

Resistor and BiPolar can go in any way.

Reply to
kip

That is great to know. Now all I need is where the R23 and R46 resistors are located. Is there a site showing what lines and colors are on a 4.7k ohm and

4.7 ohm resistor? Might help me find them.

The values are going from 4.7k ohm to 20k ohm and from 4.7 ohm to 47 ohm. I am guessing that is a pretty big jump and I should not skip those to test it out. Just thought I would ask.

J_K_M_A_N

Reply to
J_K_M_A_N

regards Cyrus