Teknika TV

My Teknika TV continually shows channel numer on screen in big, bold red numbers. How can this be turned off? I read on another post that you must have the original remote control, which I do. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
graypk

go into the menu and look for something that refers to "looking at the INSTRUCTION BOOK THAT CAME WITH THE SET"

Reply to
hrhofmann

You can try looking in the instruction book in case it can be done using the menu controls on the front panel of the set.

In over 95% of the TV sets that we have serviced, the original remote is required.

Jerry G.

Reply to
Jerry G.