Tek 11403 misbehaving

So I picked up a Big TEk 11403 scope for next to nothing. Got it home and it Worked! WooHoo...!!

But then the next day I turn it on and the self test fails with a bunch of errors, mainly DIGITIZER 3611 error.

The manual is no help, it just suggests changing the main digitizer or time-base board.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

Yes, post on the Yahoo Tek group, they will probalbyi have an answer.

I'd reseat teh boards and connectors as a start.

Reply to
PeterD