Technics ST HD70 cd audio problem

I have the above system and when Im playing CDs, at a reasonable volume, after a few minutes of completely normal play, the output suddenly goes dead!! When I switch it off and on again it works fine but then the samething happens. Does anyone know what the problem is? Please let me know. Thanks Carl

Reply to
Charlie

Carl - I have the same problem with the same system that you have - di you have any luck with it? Many thank

--
hugo_ds
Reply to