Technics SA GX303

Blows main 5 amp power input fuse, F1. Same problem reported by another person around June 1,2001. Looks difficult to physically get access to any failed part. I ordered Service Manual and am waiting to receive it. Have not tried disconnecting at CN604 yet. This was reported in 2001 as stopping the fuse blowing. Some slight board discoloration in area of Q703,Q704,Q705. Any help appreciated.

Reply to
ept

Blows main 5 amp power input fuse, F1. Same problem reported by another person around June 1,2001. Looks difficult to physically get access to any failed part. I ordered Service Manual and am waiting to receive it. Have not tried disconnecting at CN604 yet. This was reported in 2001 as stopping the fuse blowing. Some slight board discoloration in area of Q703,Q704,Q705. Any help appreciated.

Reply to
ept

Lots of stuff crammed inside these things so service PA components is not always easy but not impossible.

The manual should have some tips regarding accessibility for servicing.

Reply to
Meat Plow