T.V ( No display )

Good Day..

Have anyone knows what seem to be the problem? And can give me tips how to troubleshoots Sonny TV 25" model KV-25FX1? When i turn on the power theres no display on the screen, i can adjust the volume, change channel and select either tv or video but theres no any display on the screen..I can hear only the audio that confirm all the key button is working ( for ex..when i adjust the volume and change channel).

Reply to
donskister

there are several ways to land in hospital lurking inside tvs, plus a couple of ways to land in a coffin, so if yuo dont know where to begin I'd leave it alone.

If and only if you do know the risks and how to not get caught by them, I'd start by looking at the supply lines, listen for EHT, then check the tube electrode voltages.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

donskister ha escrito:

resolder CRT heater cables /joints . take it to a tech if that makes no sense-

ILL be visiting my friend again this week to check it again..thanks for your tips to check it. Im doing research and studying all about TV to help me to repair it i know that it will easier for me to repair that if you help me guys thru your experience I really have little experience to repair a TV but i had experience to repair other electronic equipment and also I have good background education regarding to electronics principles ..Hope you guide me guys...thanks

Reply to
donskister