Storing Li-Ion batteries

I've read that Li-Ion batteries slowly lose capacity when stored and that refrigerating them slows down the decay process, the colder the better.

What I've not been able to discover is whether freezing them (~+5 F) is a good or bad idea. A URL to something definitive would be much appreciated.

Reply to
Bennett Price

Google "freezing li-ion batteries" and you'll get a bunch.

Reply to
Charles Schuler