ST CHN k449 78M

Hello, Do you know the type or designation of the composant ST CHN k449 78M Thanks for your response. Best regard

Reply to
Gilles Esprit

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:57:15 -0700 (PDT), Gilles Esprit put finger to keyboard and composed:

ST = ST Microelectronics CHN = country of manufacture, China k449 = YWW date code, ie week 49 of 2004 ???

78M = part number, marking code ???

I suspect the part may be a 3-terminal, linear, positive voltage regulator, but it would help a lot to see a photo. At least tell us the number of pins, package style, application.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

"Gilles Esprit"

** When anyone needs to identify a particular semiconductor - they use ALL the available info.

This includes exactly what the part looks like, the section of the circuit it came from, the country of origin of the equipment, the make and model of the equipment and crucially the AGE of the equipment.

You have left all this out.

.... Phil.

Reply to
Phil Allison