Sprague TEL-OHMIKE Model TO-4 Capacitor-Resistor Analyze

Does anyone on the list know how I could obtain the schematics for, and any other information about, the Sprague TEL-OHMIKE Model TO-4 Capacitor-Resistor Analyzer?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Pete Roberts

Reply to
roberts.pete

ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/sprague/to4/

Please learn to use the Google search engine for yourself. It only takes seconds to find most of these links.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1179106856.411142.210460 @h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

I Googled on Sprague TEL-OHMIKE Model TO-4

first hit was

bz    	73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

bz+ser@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu   remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap