Proteus ISIS MC14514B model - 4 bit transparent latch/4 to 16 line decoder

Hello I am doing a project that involves the use of the 14514B to convert a 4 bit binary number into 16 high or low signals. However the Proteus ISIS software has a component the 74HC4514 but has "No model specified" for it. Meaning I can't simulate it. Does anyone have or know where I can get the model for this component. I am told by my lecturer that I can paste spice code in. Please help Im baffled! Dan Lawson Electronics Technician

Reply to
Rappinglove