Speaker overload (tweeter) protection using bulbs (repost)

Can't afford the fuel to carry them !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

It's AC not DC ! Damn, they were on the week before last. 8 Nov.

click on "What's On" then full listings. Not bad either. Oh and I could tell you a tale about that evening too ....!

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I caught the tail end of Alien vs Predator the other night. Boring really.

But then there's 'The Forbidden Planet'. It can still make my flesh tingle.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Well fancy that ! Nat Semi do make some of the best integrated audio amps. See Gainclone for example. Although this is only a driver.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

The blind leading the blind...

its become common plase these days..

"

Reply to
Jamie

You're certainly blind as well as dumb.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

constantly

very

several

Look you geezer, you can back paddle all you want, it does not change the facts.

Hacking up a post and twisting things around to detour, in an attempt to save face, won't cut it..

Look, you want credit where credit is due? Ok.

you're very good at dodging the bullet, or at least you think you are.

You may have some fooled, but not all.

Have a good day and may it rain on you bald head, hard!

"

Reply to
Jamie

LOL!!

Boy, are you missed informed!

Poor miss lead lamb !..

Btw shit head, The programming is not my bread and butter, although I do use those skills in my regular job at the micro level base.. Something I don't think you can grasp.

"

Reply to
Jamie

That's very creative. Did it take all the muster you could conjure up to spit that out?

"

Reply to
Jamie

It's back-pedal and I haven't.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT. GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Reply to
Eeyore

You first ! shit for brains.

"