Source of supply for Sony flyback

Does anybody know where I can purchase Sony NX-4521//X 8-598-834-20 flyback (from KV-27FS12) in North America?

Thanks!

viperz-----at-----mail---dot---com (please remove dashes to reply).

Reply to
Question

Thank you very much. Called them today... Final cost is $100 USD after shipping to Canada... Would love to find something cheaper, but at least I have a source for this flyback now...

Reply to
Question

Available at

Art wrote:

Reply to
Bill

Call Asti Magnetics

1-800-221-1828 Thier part # for it is Asti # 2822 Tell em you heard from this newsgroup.

Reply to
TechMaster