sound blaster (driver)

Please i have a sound blaster live! Digital card,after i upgraded my Windows XP its no longer working, can any one help me get the driver. SOUND BLASTER LIVE! 5.1 DIGITAL Model :SB0220 Environmental Audio Creative Thanks Myk

Reply to
zyco.mykel

Surely they have this on their Web site, no?

minimize spam.  Our true address is of the form che...@prodigy.net.
Reply to
CJT

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

you can get the driver from their website. Google "sound blaster".

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

orignal cd driver should have it on it.

generic blaster drivers provided with xp should work, try remove driver in hardware list, (not install control panel) then power down, reboot should force re-detect and xp generic drivers install.

Reply to
<hapticz